Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We make and ship our products from Batasan Hills, Quezon City.
Do you ship nationwide?
Yes, but for selected items only. We can't ship some of our products such as fairy lamps, cookies, fresh flowers and bouquets because they may be damaged in shipping.
What couriers do you use to deliver/ship?
We deliver via Mr. Speedy, Lalamove and Grab within Metro Manila or places that can be catered by these services (from Quezon City); and we ship nationwide via our trusted couriers: LBC and Gogoxpress.
Do you accept same-day deliveries?
Yes we do, as long as it will be catered by Mr. Speedy, Lalamove or Grab!
Are you open for resellers/rebranding?
As of now, we are not open for resellers and rebranding.
Do you have a physical shop?
As of the moment, we do not have a physical shop but we are planning to have one so please wait for us!
How to take care of your dried flowers.
- For dried flowers inside the box, make sure to open the lid to let the air come in.
- For dried flowers inside the tube, make sure to remove the cork every once in a while.
- Never water the dried flowers – this could result into molds.
- Never put your flowers in a very small and moist room – this could cause molds as well.
- If molds are occurring, try to put them out in the sun.